[Time 6:29 mins]
Now that we have identified some basic classes, some questions come to mind. Let us ponder a bit over these questions. We might identify new classes or remove some old ones at the end.
- Do we need different types of customers
- Do we need to represent simple and complex items differently?
- How do we represent different types of prices?
- Attributes vs sub classes
- How do we represent units?
- PriviledgedCustomer (maybe... let me ask the client)
- Various Unit subclasses
Note: This post was originally posted on my blog at http://www.adaptivelearningonline.net